What is the behavior feature and how does it work?
At ClassMax, we encourage both positive and negative behavior tracking in order to get a full picture of a student’s behavior in school. To record a student behavior:
- Select the student’s name from the class period dashboard.
- Select Behavior.
- Toggle between negative and positive behaviors using the buttons marked Negative and Positive.
- Select from the list of behaviors provided. More than one can be selected at one time.
- (optional) Add your own behaviors to this list by selecting the plus (+) sign. You can also edit the behaviors list in the Settings menu in the upper right corner of the class period dashboard.
- Once behaviors have been chosen, select Save.
- Behavior logs for individual students can be accessed in the Reports menu